Alabama Local System
Materials for March, 2008 Meeting
Materials for December, 2007 Meeting
Materials for September, 2007 Training
Materials for June, 2007 Meetings
- Agenda for June 15, 2007 Pioneer Kickoff Meeting
Additional Resources for Data Collection
The following links provide information and resources to assist Pioneer
Districts with the development of their data collection instruments and processes.
- Collecting Student and Teacher Artifacts
- Assessment rubrics of all kinds (including rubrics for looking at student
work and teacher lessons/artifact analysis)
- Observation Protocol for Technology Use in the Classroom
- “Quick Tips” for data gathering methods and procedures (including
sampling, focus groups, interviews, observations)
- The "Advanced Reading" on data collection for the September, 2006 training
- Sample data collection tools
on this site that has been produced by Sun Associates is Copyright 1997
- 2013 Sun
Associates and is available for individual, one-time, use by educators.
Duplication is prohibited without permission.
All other material is the property of its authors and Sun Associates makes
no warranty for its use or accuracy.
Last updated, 3/15/08